Monday 10 December 2012

wedge me up




So my Isabel Marant doppelganger sneaker wedges by Siren have just arrived, and I am thrilled to report that they are awesome! The colour is great, and they are super comfortable. As with all new shoes I'll only wear them around the house for a couple of days just to be 200% sure that I will keep them, but I'm pretty certain they're what my wardrobe has been missing. In a great shade of taupe (which changes depending on the light, see pictures), I can imagine wearing them with denim cut offs and basic tees, and skinny jeans with a lightweight silky shirt and some statement jewellery. I am still slightly skeptical of the sneaker wedge trend, but I think these sneakers will be really versatile and just perfect for those days when I don't feel like wearing Converse's or heels! You can get yourself a pair on sale at theiconic.com.au, styletread.co.nz, or siren.com.au on sale now, and they also come in mint and black!

No comments:

Post a Comment