Thursday 8 November 2012

new kid on the block

First blog post, exciting! I suppose I should start with a few things about myself: my name is Laura and I am 19 years old. I live in the shaky city of Christchurch, New Zealand, and have studied one year of a Bachelor of Science at the University of Otago. I have always harboured an obsession for fashion, but have only recently become a slave to it. It sometimes feels like a strange mix, fashion and science, but it works for me in an odd way. I have always wanted to start my own blog, but the idea has always seemed slightly too absurd or out of reach. After building up a collection of staple designer pieces, and saving way too many outfit posts to my computer, I have finally decided to try my hand at blogging. Hope you enjoy my first post, there will hopefully be more to come, and I might try a few outfit posts if I work up the courage!

No comments:

Post a Comment