Monday 12 November 2012

must haves



Head over heels in love with these two fabulous items! Come Christmas I will be the proud owner of this amazing Alexander Wang wallet, courtesy of my Mum and boyfriend. After purchasing wallet after wallet over the last few years, I was yet to find the perfect wallet that I could invest in and keep for a very long time. With my wallet collection growing I was becoming increasingly frustrated that I wasn't in love with any of them. Enter: Alexander Wang. Whilst perusing Shopbop, I stumbled across this creation and just knew my 'perfect wallet search' was finally over, and don't you just love those gold corners! Will make sure I create a blog post dedicated to this baby once it lands under my tree. I feel like I've jumped on the bandwagon a little late with these Isabel Marant beauties but it doesn't make me love them any less. Finding the perfect black boots can be a challenge, and Ms. Marant nails it with these booties. After selling a few of my other boots, I may take the leap and purchase a pair. Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment