Thursday 8 November 2012

coveting



I would give my right arm for even one of these items! I fell in love with this Arnsdorf shirt whilst exploring mychameleon.com, and lucky for me it's on sale. I adore it's simplicity with the gold detailing, and how it has a slightly denim look to it. This Dannijo ring is perfect for adding to everyday outfits, and I'm sure if I ever get my hands on it that it will become a jewelry staple. Don't even get me started on the famous PS1... I've been admiring this beauty from afar, and in this tasty shade of Raspberry, its become even more desirable. Unfortunately, it would probably take me about 5 years to save up for it, but a girl can dream. My favorite piece out of this collection is the adorable Tasseled Suede Loafers by Charles Philip. I live most of my life in flats, and these have just the right amount of colour, style and playfulness that my summer outfits need. Hopefully they will be joining my ever-growing collection of flats sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment